Pilates Studio Bundle: A Tell-All Buyers Guide
Pilates has grown in popularity since its invention by the German physical trainer Joseph Pilates during the early 1920s.
With the increasing awareness of its positive health effects, pilates is here to stay. Many gyms, hotels, rehabilitation centers, and private homes have incorporated pilates exercises into their daily fitness routines.
As with other activities, pilates utilizes equipment that plays a crucial role in defining the exercise and its associated benefits, such as:
- Promoting body awareness
- Strengthening core muscles
- Improving posture
- Improving mobility and flexibility
Purchasing these sets individually is more pricey and time-consuming.
That’s why at Vaissal Pilates, we offer them in bundles and packages, each designed according to your needs and preferences.
Types of Pilates Studio Bundles
- Rehab Enhanced One-on-One Studio Package: Includes the standard equipment used in a pilates rehab treatment program to instruct and perform peripheral mobility, core stability, and plyometric exercises with extraordinary results. This package includes a Cadillac among other equipment.
- Complete Studio Package: Designed to give you all the necessary equipment to start and grow your pilates business. The package includes 4 Reformer Bundles, and 4 Arc Barrels, among many others.
- One-on-One Studio Bundle: Perfect choice if you’re looking to set up a home pilates studio or a small studio in a building with limited space. The bundle includes a A8 Pro Pilates Reformer with Standard Legs, Mat Converter, Platform Extender, Stacking Arc Barrel, Sitting Box, Maple Pole, Combo Chair III and Ladder Barrel RC.
Now, let's discuss the products you'll find in a studio bundle and their features in more detail.
1 - Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer
The Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer is a top-quality reformer with a robust, smooth surface that accommodates all kinds of pilates enthusiasts, regardless of their size, height, and ability.
Important Features of the Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer
- Sturdy construction: Made with Elina Pilates’ iconic maple wood famous for its sustainability and durability
- Padded headrest: The headrest provides three positions—two above carriage and one level with carriage—to accommodate various exercises
- Variety: Comes in three beautiful upholstery colors (black, ivory, and gray) to suit every style
- Ideal sitting height: Has the recommended sitting height that’s perfect for posture correction (it’s also three inches higher off the ground than most standard wood reformers)
- Innovative features: Incorporates new and innovative features such as rapid position change of dual spring, foot bar, and pulleys for optimum performance
As the first stackable wood reformer on the market, the Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer is your ultimate bet if you have a studio with limited space.
And with its diverse and expansive range of additional loops, ropes, and pulleys—all adjustable for unique bodily proportions—the wood reformer adapts quickly to your and your exercise needs, enabling you to fully and comfortably enjoy the therapeutic and rehabilitative benefits of pilates.
2 - Elina Elite Pilates Combo Chair
The Elina Elite Pilates Combo Chair features two pedals that are easily joined and separated using a locking slider beneath the pedals.
This sturdy and stable pilates machine is easily adjustable to allow clients to train different muscle groups, with its chair facilitating high-performance exercise for athletes and fitness gurus.
Important Features of the Elina Elite Pilates Combo Chair
- Fully adjustable handles: Attach and detach easily, securely locking dips and lunges
- Leather-covered seat board: Further cushioned with EVA high density foam padding for extra comfort
- Study construction: Made with top quality beech hardwood
- Compact size: Allows for easy storage and movement
- Adjustable pedals: Pedals can move independently or be locked together securely and quickly to function as a unit
The Elina Elite Pilates Combo Chair is an excellent machine for increasing stability, achieving upper and lower body strength, and improving body control.
Its compact nature makes it an ideal choice for private pilates studios, gyms, and homes with limited space.
"I absolutely love my stability chair. It sits beautifully next to my V-MAX and has completed my home studio."
- Christi, Verified Buyer
3 - Elite Ladder Barrel
The Elite Ladder Barrel challenges the strength and core stability of pilates lovers of every level. Its surface is ideal for stretching and strengthening exercises, while its wooden rungs offer versatility for various users.
Important Features of the Elite Ladder Barrel
- Strong and long-lasting: Made with sturdy steel frame construction that provides maximum durability, strength, and stability
- Adjustable sliding base: Changes the distance between the barrel and ladder, allowing for different torso and leg lengths
- Dense EVA foam: Offers maximum comfort during exercise
- Easy to assemble: Requires minimal assembling and comes with an easy-to-understand manual
- Six ladder rungs: Allows for different degrees of flexibility and strength
The Ladder Barrel is a crucial piece of equipment for serious core conditioning. It combines ladder rungs with a barrel surface for strengthening, stretching, and flexibility exercises, allowing you and your clients to increase mobility.
4 - Fuse Ladder
The Fuse Ladder is a dynamic new piece of equipment with infinite exercise possibilities for everyone, from amateurs beginning their fitness journey to experienced athletes.
Important Features of the Fuse Ladder
- Cost effective: Less expensive than reformers and weight machines while providing similar benefits
- Adjustable: Length can be shortened by nine inches to fit small spaces with low ceilings
- Push-Through Bar: Comes with an optional Push-Through Bar for unlimited movement possibilities
- Space saving design: Takes up much less space due to its floor standing design. The same space hosting the ladder can be used for mat-based exercises
- Endless exercise possibilities: It’s an 8-in-1 fitness equipment with multiple exercise variations
What Is a Pilates Studio Bundle?
A pilates studio bundle includes various pieces of equipment and contains all the tools you need to create a home pilates studio or a commercial one.
Each bundle is categorized according to your needs and preferences.
The Complete Studio Package, on the other hand, is ideal for commercial spaces like gyms and hotels.
Buying studio bundles saves you money and time in the long run since each bundle comes fully loaded with every machine you need and is relatively cheaper than buying single pieces of pilates equipment one at a time.
What Are the Most Popular Machines In a Pilates Studio Bundle?
Below are three of the most popular pilates machines you’ll find in any studio bundle.
1 - Pilates Reformer
A pilates reformer is one of the original pieces of equipment invented by Joseph Pilates.
It uses a series of pulleys and strings to offer resistance in various positions and arguably plays the biggest role in distinguishing pilates exercises.
The reformer remains the most popular piece of pilates equipment, and it can be used when lying down, standing, kneeling, on your side, or on all fours.
As an extremely versatile machine, the pilates reformer can be used for most exercises and offers multiple health benefits, such as:
- Strengthening the whole body
- Increasing flexibility
- Mobilizing the spine
- Enhancing body coordination
Vaissal Pilates provides a wide range of quality pilates reformers from reputable brands that are not only functional but also come in attractive designs to complement your studio’s interior style.
Check out some of our reformers and their impressive features below.
Reformer (HL 1)
Elina Pilates Physio Wood Reformer
2 - Hollow Arc Barrel
The Arc Barrel has a gentle curve that helps to lengthen and decompress the spine.
Its impressive features offer numerous workout possibilities that help to:
- Improve posture
- Strengthen and lengthen the back, shoulder and foot muscles
- Increase or decrease challenge during matwork exercises
The hollow barrel is also made with a dense EVA foam cushioning for maximum comfort.
3 - Pilates Chair
The Pilates Chair is designed to be compact and consists of a wooden box with a padded seat and a pedal attached by springs.
The springs connected to the pedal allow for tension to be decreased or increased, depending on your exercise and desired intensity level.
Exercises performed using a pilates chair are normally completed when standing or seated but can also be done on your back or front.
The pilates chair is excellent for many reasons, including:
- Improving foot control and strength
- Enhancing sports performance
- Promoting balance
- Injury rehabilitation
What Is the Best Pilates Machine for Home Use?
If you have extra space in your house, there are several at-home pilates machines that you can invest in to create a serene home pilates gym.
These include stackable and lightweight reformers, pilates wall boards, pulley cable bundles, and micro, mini and mini-pro reformers.
Get the Right Pilates Studio Bundle for You
A pilates studio bundle will help you save on huge purchases and equip you with all the machines needed in your space, whether it’s a new pilates studio, a rehabilitative pilates clinic, or a home fitness gym.
At Vaissal Pilates, we pride ourselves on selling premium pilates equipment that will stand the test of time. All of our studio bundles include equipment from reputable brands that have been tried and tested.
Whether you need a One-on-One Studio Bundle for your small space or a commercial package for a growing franchise, there’s an option for you.
Browse our entire collection of bundles and packages to find what works.
If you have any questions concerning our products, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team of experts will get back to you in no time.
Share on Facebook: